Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 23, 2012: Post 529 (2012 Day 175) - Cheat Day


June 23, 2012


Daily Comment
Lazy day. The kind of day that makes me want to watch TV. Especially after being woken up by the FIOS guys calling to tell me someone had screwed with the building's cable box and rewired my apartment for Time-Warner (which I no longer have service with).

That's the kind of thing that makes you go, "Hm-m-m-m."

And you just let the day go by.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        202.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.6   lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 3.0 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.


Diet Comment:
That's more weight than I want to start a cheat day with, but... cheat day is still on. I had an entire bag of one sort-of-healthy nut mix. Definitely off-plan (dried fruit = concentrated sugar, and then there's that dark chocolate...), but I bet I lose weight with this cheat.

Food Log
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Second Nature (R) Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanutss, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries) .



Snack
Blueberry protein shake: Almond milk, vanilla whey protein (36g protein), blueberries, vanilla, chia seeds, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water:46+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home