Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 6 - Cheat Day

On this diet, one day a week is your cheat day. One day a week, you are supposed to spike your calories with any food you desire, any food that satisfies any cravings you've had, without concern for quantity (or quality). Also, you take a day off from PAGG supplementation. I forgot, and did take me policosanol with my regular bedtime meds and supplements. But no AGG.

I got up a little late today, my cheat day, so my eating times ended up being 12:30pm, 4pm, and 9pm.

Before I ate anything, I checked my weght: 232.2 lbs.
Brunch
This is an entire sectioned red grapefruit (sweetened with stevia/erythritol blend; a 3-egg Swiss-cheese omelet with chia seeds (cooked in butter); 2 strips of turkey bacon; and red quinoa. Seasonings were fresh-ground sea salt and pepper, Also, a blueberry shake made from 1C Almond milk, 3/4C Greek yogurt, 3T hemp seeds and stevia/erythritol blend.

I had frozen blueberries, yogurt, almond milk and quinoa from before I started the diet, so I wanted to use them up, but quinoa and a shake didn't seem like enough. The cheese omelet fulfilled my only craving during the week: cheese. I also had 2-3 mugs of coffee.

Late Lunch
I made my own version of Reese's cups with this entire bar of dark chocolate, dipped into almond butter. What a lunch!

Dinner
Hot Italian bread and herbed butter
Beef and bean chili
Wild salmon, asparagus, and wild rice. The sauce is a sweet raspberry-citrus reduction.
I actually had to force myself to 'clean my plate' at dinner, and left the restaurant feeling too-full. In fact, I had no hunger at any time after breakfast (and no hunger before I even finished breakfast), and just ate in order to fill the requirements of the diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home