Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30, 2012: Post 536 (2012 Day 182) - Cheat Day


June 30, 2012


Daily Comment
Just another lazy day, without much to write about, so I'm not going to force the issue. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        199.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.6   lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.0 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.


Diet Comment:
Woo-hoo! On Dec 31, 2011, I weighed exactly 200 pounds. Six months later, I weigh a few ounces less than that.

But enough about me.

Just kidding. There can't be a blog about my thoughts and my food without making much about me. Today is the year's half-way point. Tomorrow, we will be on the second half.

Food Log
Breakfast
A blueberry-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (24g protein), kale, blueberries, vanilla, stevia-inulin blend).

Lunch

Second Nature Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanutss, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries).


Snack
Chia gel. Oreos. Dark chocolate.

Dinner
Whole-wheat farfalle (bowties) with peas and butter.


Snack
Black and Blue burger with fries.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 72+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alex Kellerman said...

What the hell is Chia Gel?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Chia seeds are an extraordinarily nutritious food that was cultivated and given high status by the Mayans. They also had similar high regard for another grain-like seed, quinoa (which I also like a lot, but is too starchy for regular-day eating). Anyway, chia gel is what you get when you allow the seeds to soak in water. They are very hydrophilic, so they absorb water and swell up and 'burst' giving the water plus seeds a gel-like consistency. Thus, chia gel.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home