Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012: Post 530 (2012 Day 176) - Fast Day


June 24, 2012


Daily Comment
Today, I watched a lot of Game of Thrones

I hadn't ever seen it before (not being an HBO subscriber), so it was... interesting.

Alternately fascinated and repulsed, I barely have a handle on who the characters are. Still, great series fun, if not much of a step above Schwarznegger's Conan.

Then, went out and played a lot of funky bass. That makes for a good day.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        200.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.6   lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 2.4 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.


Diet Comment:
That's more weight than I've ever lost on a cheat day (in contrast to the more typical 3-5 pound weight gain). I didn't drink very much, so some of that is water, and will come back on today. But, it is needed.

And, it was a Fast Day as well. I was able to go the whole 24 hours without food.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.


Dinner
Dal Makhtandi (lentil and tomato curry) with spinach and eggs.


Snack
Hard-boiled eggs, guacamole and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water:66+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I am back. Danny was nasty sick with a temp up to 104 but is better now though I spent yesterday in the ER. so far I am ok. Impressed with your stasis. Love you

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was here a coupla times over 4 days -andy

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home