Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7

Yesterday's cheat day cost me only 1.2 pounds of progress - I weighed in at 133.4 this morning - a loss of approximately 9 pounds since last Monday. This one-day weight gain is expected, and should be gone, with more losses, very quickly. We'll see.

Today was a little difficult - I made several mistakes that caused me to miss both dinner and the before-dinner AGG. I got home at 11:45pm, tired and hungry, and ate approximately 3 T of almond butter right after taking my bedtime PAGG and other medicines and supplements. There is no pic of that.

Tomorrow is the official 1-week weigh-in. I hope my errors today don't screw it up.

Breakfast
Organic baby spinach and lentils sauteed in coconut oil with 2 large organic egggs and coffee.
Lunch
Mesclin salad with 4 oz of rotisserie chicken and 11/2C lentils, with 2-3 T of balsamic and mixed )hem0, macadamia, olive( oil.
Dinner
I had 3T of almond butter. There is a picture of the jar in yesterday's blog - it is the same I used for lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Spectacular results. You are doing great. Your cheat day looks a little healthy but good.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Actually, I think I messed up skipping dinner, then eating all that off-plan almond butter right before bed.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home