Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 82

GOALS
  • Goal date:                     March 26, 2011
  • Weight goal:                 206.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         120.9 inches
 Today's Weight:        208.8 
 Yesterday's Weight:    210.4 
 +Gain/-Loss:           - 1.6 


Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you!

A big step in the right direction. I feel like I'm in one of those tv reality shows I try to like but never do: cue the melodramatic music, close focus, speak my anxiety... cut to commercial. Tomorrow's weigh-in will be the last of this 4-week period. I am not as far away from my goal as I was this time last week, but I will have to lose almost 3 pounds to make this month's goal. Doable? I did more than that last week... But it is crazy, and there's no real drama. This 4-week period, I have had to change pants-sizes. Woo-hoo! That's what I'm talking about. That's real success. And more to come, whatever tomorrow's measurements show.

Here's the chart for today:



... and today's food:

 Breakfast  
A whole egg and 2 egg whites with black beans and spinach sauteed in coconut oil and topped with salsa.

Lunch
Roast turkey on the bone with black beans and a balsamic vinaigrette over Spring Mix greens.

Dinner

Wild-caught salmon 'burger' over red beans and "not rice" - cauliflower and broccoli. The red beans are Kokomo Slim's special prep: sauteed vegetables, ham-hocks, smoked ham, Andouille and Polish sausages. And, of course, red beans.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home