Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 31, Post 179 - Carb-load Dinner

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds  
Today's Weight:        203.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    201.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Kind of grateful that I didn't gain more weight after last night's silly gorging on ricotta cheese. I ate that as if I would never be able to get it again (not true). This is what happens when I get over-tired. I am very vulnerable to having 'cravings'. It's a good think I don't keep a lot of crap food around.

Today I went a little nuts with my carb-load dinner, and included some grains in dessert.

Food Log
Breakfast
Protein shake: Whey protein (1 scoop, 24g), 1C almond milk, 1/2C blueberries, 2-1/2C kale, 3T chia seeds, 1/2t stevia-erythritol blend.

    Carb count: 14 g. Net


Lunch
Organic uncured ham on Spring Mix greens with balsamic vinaigrette.
      Carb count: 1 g. Net

Snack
Fried pork rinds..  
     Carb count: 6 g. Net

Dinner 
No pictures. Here are the things I ate: Reduced-fat, no-sugar-added chocolate ice cream, brown rice pasta with french-cut string beans and pomodoro sauce, corn bread and oatmeal cookies.
    Carb Count:  N/A for carb-load dinner.






Day total carbs:  
    N/A for carb-load  days
The approximation "~" includes an amount added for calculation error and unknown (therefore, uncounted) carbs.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  36 oz,   Water: 108+ oz.
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!


1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

O.K. so I saw my GI dr. yesterday. I am fine. I asked him about the senokot which I have been taking for about ten years ago. He said that they used to think it affected the nerves in the bowel but that that has been debunked and that I was perfectly fine to continue taking this on a daily basis. Love you

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home