Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 25, 2012: Post 592 (2012 Day 238) - Cheat Day


August 25, 2012


Daily Comment

More on yesterday's question about my problem with working from. 

Yes, but not really. I touched on something briefly yesterday, and it is about the fact that I'm a slob. Chronically deficient in neatness. 

All my life, too. Beginning with not cleaning up my toys.

Now, I would argue that that's my nature, and there's a fair amount of nurture there, too. 

I have turned every environment over which I had any influence into the set from Sanford and Son.

And I don't mind wallowing in my filth, either. Only when I feel I am being observed can I keep a semblance of neatness. 

It isn't a lack of discipline, either. I have had the discipline to get an education, with a Summa Cum Laude in Mathematics and Computer Science, I have had the discipline to learn an instrument, lose weight, etc.

My slovenly ways can't be attributed to lack of discipline, but lack of will, lack of finding neatness a worthwhile expenditure of energy.

Perhaps it is also laziness. But it seems to be, just a fact!

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        199.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.8 lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.4 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
A bedtime snack fail didn't cause any problems, for which I'm grateful.

Food Log
Breakfast
At the NY Regional Market, I had a couple of cookies, then went to Mama Nancy's for my favorite cheat breakfast (out):
This blurry photo represents a half Big Anthony fritatta, containing potatoes, eggs, sausage, pepperoni, onions, peppers,  mushrooms and broccoli; with hot sauce (in back); a side of  dry rye toast, a glass of grapefruit juice and, of course, black coffee.

Lunch
I went to Wegman's and made myself a mix of nuts, dark chocolate and raisins, then had some ice cream.

Dinner
I had the buffet at Sahota Palace Indian Restaurant. I had some of everything they had at the smallish buffet, including chicken, lamb, chick pea and vegetable curries, bread, rice and biryani (the Indian version of fried rice), and rice pudding for dessert. Later, I had more of the ice cream I bought for 'lunch'.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    30 oz,   Water: 72+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home