Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 19, 2012


October 19, 2012 (Friday)
(Post 633, Day 293 of 2012, 658 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment

Another follow-up.

I have been living with dis-ease for a few days. Today I cured it with a call to my Honda dealer cancelling the purchase of the Insight I had talked about a few days ago.


Apparently, I'm not ready to ring that bell yet.

I came to this decision in a few ways, but if I had to sum it up, it was just that it didn't feel right to me.

First off, I bought it too quickly. Very spontaneous, very impulsive. Also, I didn't get to test-drive the actual car, but an up-model, and when I investigated the difference between the two, found out there were some that mattered to me, mostly related to driving comfort. 

Finally, when I realized that I had also not discussed it with my brother, I knew there was internal conflict. So, my uneasy feeling. My feeling of dis-ease. 

Following that phone call, played an early gig, then went to dinner with J. and some new fans. After J. left, the wide-ranging conversation lasted until 2am! Amazing how, when people are willing to disagree without anger, things get interesting and it flows so easily. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        203.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 1.0 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011

Diet Comment
About yesterday: a 20-hour fast, a big break-fast and dinner. A pound lost. Good, right?

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Dal Makhtani (lentil curry) with spinach and eggs, Spring Mix with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
10-ish at Mama Nancy's: Pizza omelet: eggs, sausage, peppers, onions, mozzarella.

Snack
Celery with home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  54 oz,  Water: 78+ oz. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home