Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 21, 2012


November 21, 2012 (Wednesday)
(Post 657, Day 327 of 2012, 691 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment

Today I was preoccupied by a problem I'm having with my new car, and a feeling like I'm coming down with something.

That means I'm done writing, because both things are boring and negative.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        209.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    213.4 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 4.4 lbs
Diet Comment
Lots of food yesterday. Big loss today. Go figure. Thinking on that, today I am going to eat very, very similarly.

Food Log

Breakfast
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, chia seeds, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-erithrytol blend)..

Lunch
Roasted turkey breast, Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Pepperoni.

Dinner
Hamburger with salsa on spaghetti squash with butter, salt and pepper.

Snack
Baby carrots with home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
   Coffee:  0 oz,  Water: 64+ oz.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home