Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 84

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      April 23, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  198.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         117.75 inches
 Today's Weight:        210.6  
 Yesterday's Weight:    206.6  
 +Gain/-Loss:           + 4.0  


Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you!

This is the 84th day, the exact 12-week mark for this blog. It began Monday, January3, with an estimated weight of 243.5 and a bunch of body measurements, but no actual weight, because my scale was broken. I estimated that weight based on a (then) recent doctor's scale weight, and the assumption that I probably weighed a bit more, if anything, than that. I have since revised that weight down, to 239.6 pounds, base on getting on a scale 5 days later, January 6, to find an actual weight of 236.4 pounds.

Based on my latest measurements, here's what I achieved at the 12-week mark:
  • A weight loss of 33 pounds.
  • A reduction in body fat % (as measured on my admittedly not-too-accurate impedance-measuring scale) of almost 6%.
  • A reduction in my chest measurement of almost 3 inches.
  • A reduction in my waist of more than 5 inches
  • A reduction in my hip measurement of about 4 inches.

No chart today, There's only one day of data.



As I usually do after a free day, today I ate only one meal, although, it was a large one. This is how I broke my semi-fast:

 Break-fast  
Salad with Spring Mix greens, smoked ham off the bone, black beans and balsamic vinaigrette.

Chili (grass-fed beef, mushrooms, black beans, tomatoes, spices) over a cauliflower and broccoli mix, with hemp seeds.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.


2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Awesome progress. I am so impressed with your dedication. love you

10:20 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thank you. Love you, too. Speak soon.

Ken

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home