Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011: Day 32, Post 180

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds  
Today's Weight:        204.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    203.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.0 lbs
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

I seem to be over my digestive problems. Now I have to figure out how to get back to losing weight, losing fat.

This is not paying too much attention to my daily weight. This is keeping track of trends, and what is working.

What is not working for me is the maintenance section of NHE. I think I need to try something else. My initial idea is to go back to the 'Inductance' diet I began with: Low carbs, no carb-load meals. As my weight loss from this 'kicks in', when I get near my desired weight, I may add a 'cheat day' to the mix. That is TBD.

Meanwhile, I am 3 days away from my original goal date. While I have met that goal, I have not been able to hold the line.

If I have more weight gain tomorrow, I will probably do a mini-fast, as I did in the past. Skip breakfast, probably lunch, eat only dinner.

We'll see, right?

Food Log
Breakfast
Protein shake: Whey protein (1 scoop, 24g), 1C almond milk, 1/2C blueberries, 1/2C kale, 1-1/2C Spinach, 3T chia seeds, 1/2t stevia-erythritol blend.

    Carb count: 14 g. Net


Lunch


Organic smoked turkey breast with tomatoes, on Spring Mix greens with balsamic vinaigrette.
      Carb count: 1 g. Net

Snack
Large amounts of various nuts, and a lot of Manchego cheese, too.  
     Carb count: 18 g. Net

Dinner 
3-egg omelet with sauteed onions and mixed cheese, topped with salsa, and mashed cauliflower (made with 1-1/2T butter, 1/4C yogurt, 2T chia seeds).
   Carb Count:  4 g. Net



Day total carbs:  
    ~40 g. Net carbs. 
Net carbs = total carbs - fiber 
The approximation "~" includes an amount added for calculation error and unknown (therefore, uncounted) carbs.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 108+ oz.
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home