Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 22, 2011: Day 54, Post 202

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        199.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    198.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle. July 23 will be the start of Phase 2.

This is Day 54 post-Slow-Carb, the last day of Phase 1 from The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle, which lasts 14 days.

Stick a fork in Phase 1. Tomorrow's weigh-in will tell the tale of how successful it was, but I know today - the way my clothes fit (my newest belt, bought a month ago, is on its last notch now) that it has been successful. 

It wasn't really that difficult. In fact, compared to my 'normal' practice of making 3-4 meals a day, it was comparatively easy. Three shakes a day is a big time-saver. But... not a lifestyle that has 'legs' I would say. 

Another 'alternate lifestyle' two weeks coming up. This time, it's eggs, beef, fish, poultry, and pork. Maybe a little bison for a treat. And approximately 40 salads. This will be costly, I can see that.



Tomorrow, I have coffee with breakfast for the first time in 14 days. After my measurements, of course. That's a lot of incentive to get up and get going. After breakfast, a trip to the Regional Farmer's market, to get a two or three dozen eggs (I will be eating a lot of eggs in the next 2 weeks) and a bunch of grass-fed organic meat.


Food Log

Breakfast
Power-up shake containing 75 g of vanilla whey protein (61 g protein), 1t of D-ribose, 1t of inulin, 1 whole organic egg, 1/4C Coconut milk, water and ice.

Lunch
One of two bowls of Spring Mix greens and Baby Spinach with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and Chicken sausage with ground and whole seed Dijon mustard. And my hand. 
Snack
Coconut cream pie version of power-up shake.


Dinner

Coconut cream pie version of power-up shake. Last shake for a while!


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  0 oz,   Water: 128+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home