Monday, July 25, 2011

July 24, 2011: Day 56, Post 204

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        199.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    197.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1; July 23 the start of Phase 2 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

This is Day 56 post-Slow-Carb, day 2 of Phase 2 from The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle, which lasts 14 days.

After another kettle-bell workout before dinner, and another ass-kicking. I was drained - and completely the opposite of whatever hungry is after my shower. Dinner ended up happening around 11:30pm, when I got back from playing. I think that probably means my weight will be up tomorrow morning.

Also: I still have one chicken-spinach-feta cheese sausage left. When I eat it at breakfast tomrrow, I'll be done getting rid of the food I had that is not allowed during this 2 week phase (it's the feta cheese part).


Food Log

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with spinach and chicken sausage (w/feta cheese and spinach).
Lunch
1/2-a-rotisserie-chicken salad (made with homemade mayo and a little onion)  and coleslaw.
Dinner

No picture - just some organic smoked turkey and cole slaw.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 128+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

You are amazing. Nothing else to say. Love you, Joan

9:03 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thank you. Thank you very much. Love, Ken

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home