Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 25, 2011: Day 57, Post 205

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        198.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    199.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.2 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1, and July 23 the start of Phase 2 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

This is Day 57 post-Slow-Carb, day 3 of 14 of Phase 2 of The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

I did not get the expected weight bump this morning. A bit of weight gain has typically followed one of these 3 things: a workout, eating late at night, short sleep. I did all three of these, a trifecta of eating errors, on Sunday.

I'm thinking, if I hadn't worked out, eaten late, and I'd gotten a good night's sleep, I would have experienced a good weight loss.

Also: I discovered the source of a recent problem with my food pictures (which have been disappointing of late). It turns out, all the settings I had for the camera feature of my Android phone had been undone. Resolution was low, scene was wrong, auto-white and anti-shake were disabled.

I've been having phone problems ever since Verizon tried to push Android 2.2 onto my phone (not that I didn't want it - but somehow, that software update fried my I'm-very-happy-with-it-thank-you Samsung Fascinate). Verizon was very, very, nice - they sent me a replacement, and that seemed to work fine except for one thing: It discharged my batteries when I plugged it in to upload pictures or recharge it. Verizon sent me a new one today. They offered me a different phone, but the only other phone I want is an iPhone, and that wasn't on the table.

Now, I know to check the settings on the camera, and the pics should be back to... well, better, hopefully.

But, back to food...

I had a bad day today, eating-wise. While I didn't eat anything off-plan, I ate a lot - I mean, a lot, all night long. I also succumbed to my previously documented cole-slaw cravings. It is so weird to me that, although there is not one thing in my coleslaw that should mess up my diet, in large enough portions, and I had 3 large portions last night, it just wrecks me.

I ended up nodding off watching tv early, then, when I woke up, couldn't get to sleep.

This will kill me tomorrow. I'm going to have to be extra good...


Food Log

Breakfast
3 eggs scrambled with spinach, topped with Chipotle hot sauce, and a chicken-feta-spinach sausage on the side.
Lunch
Organic uncured ham on Spring Mix greens and baby spinach with  a tomato and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner

Local organic, grass-fed beefburgers with Dijon mustard and a side of home-made coleslaw. I had two of these plates (yes, 4 burgers and a mountain of slaw).
Late Snack
Ham and eggs (and the remaining coleslaw).


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  24 oz,   Water: 108+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Maybe you were hungry. Let yourself alone. You are doing great. Just stay on program. Scolding yourself will only lead to bad feelings which will lead to overeating. Remember what a champion you are. Love you

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home