Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 26, 2011: Day 58, Post 206

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        200.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    198.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1, and July 23 the start of Phase 2 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

This is Day 58 post-Slow-Carb, day 4 of 14 of Phase 2 of The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

I certainly did pay the price for yesterday's gluttony. But total hero that I am, I will simply move on, with spirits undiminished.

But I'm really not worried about my weight. I am more interested in my body composition. I only weigh myself daily now out of habit, and to give me something to do as far as daily recordable observations. Weight is just the easiest thing to measure; it is far from the most important.

Most important is probably the way my clothes fit. I'm happy to report that belts bought only a month ago are now on their last punch - new belts will be needed soon. A sport jacket that I bought recently - a size larger than I needed because of its shape and cut, now is big on me (not that I can't wear it, but I can wrap it more than the buttons allow...

So... I'm very happy with my progress. Not down because I got hungry last night.

Today, I ate three meals, and finished dinner relatively early. Then I did the late-night snack thing. Again. It's all good, but, most importantly, I'll be back at it tomorrow.


Food Log

Breakfast
Spinach and eggs, with bacon.
Lunch
Ham, baby spinach, Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Wild-caught salmon with sauteed-onion sauce and balsamic vinegar on baby spinach.


Late Snack
Ham and buttered almonds.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  12 oz,   Water: 154+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home