Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 22, 2011: Post 316 (Day 325)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        205.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    206.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.8 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Even though I ate a lot yesterday - really, I'm certain my calorie count was very high, thanks to the quantity of calorie-dense guacamole and mayonnaise I ate - I still managed to drop almost a pound. What you eat is more important than how much, sometimes. Satisfying.


Daily Comment
I didn't expect to get much out of the doctor's visit I had today (to check out my leg pain). It is just a first step to diagnosing the problem. But I have to figure out what's going on, and what needs to be done to fix this. The diagnosis of a 'nerve' problem came with a prescription for 3 times per week physical therapy for 6 weeks, and to take 3 ibuprofen 3 times a day.


Wow! I don't like that solution one little bit. 

Food Log


Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
Vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs and stevia-inulin blend.

Snack
Celery and homemade mayonnaise.


Dinner

Grass-fed beef burger with whole seed and ground Dijon mustard, and a salad of baby spinach, romaine, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Smoked turkey and guacamole.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  12 oz,   Water: 82+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home