Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 27, 2012: Post 563 (2012 Day 209)


July 27, 2012


Daily Comment

O-o-oh, hard day at work.

Even though I worked from home, it was unusually stressful. Weird the way my mind seems to have a pressure 'set point' that makes artificial pressure to replace pressure relieved. Sort of a mental homeostasis for work stress. 

But the events of the work day kept me 'on my toes' even though I didn't spend nearly enough time not sitting.

I loaded my amplifier (for tomorrow's gig), and brought along my bass, in case there was a playing opportunity, and, to blow off some end-of-the-work-week steam, I planned to make a wide tour and see four or five bands playing around town. 

I didn't get far. I was asked to sit in at the second stop, and ended up there the whole night. I tried to catch one more, of my stops, but got there right after the last set.

It is still a good night, making good music just for the fun of it. I couldn't help thinking about the charmed life I have made for myself up here in Syracuse. It's a real who'd-a-thunk-it-? sort of thought.

During the whole night, I never had a single moment of worry or doubt. I am so grateful. 
   
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        200.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.4  lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 2.2 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.
Diet Comment:
OK, back in range. I don't know, I ate a lot of food yesterday, all on plan, and mostly calorie dense. Go figure.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Spinach, onions, garlic and salsa omelet. Not shown: Salad of Spring Mix and cole slaw mix with balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Pepperoni and cheese.

Snack
Pepperoni.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    30 oz,   Water: 114+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home