Monday, August 27, 2012

August 26, 2012: Post 593 (2012 Day 239) - Fast Day


August 26, 2012


Daily Comment

I did not sleep well, waking up at around 3:30AM. I started to watch movies, and saw an old Milos Foreman movie, Taking Off. This may be the best movie I've ever seen about its time period (1969, I think. It was released in 1971). It just captures a perfect slice of life in NY, post-youth counter culture. It was very, very funny, and very well-acted. It had Carly Simon and Ike and Tina Turner in cameo musical performance. Just, well, great.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        205.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.4 lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 5.8 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
Oh, baby, packed it on yesterday like I was at the Fair (the NY State Fair is currently happening in Syracuse). No matter, even though my weight is way up and I didn't sleep well (which itself probably influenced the weight gain), I felt good today, and I know the weight will come off, so no worries. I broke my fast at 1:45am Monday morning.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped.

Snack/Break-fast
Chia gel, hard-boiled eggs and guacamole.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    0 oz,   Water: 132+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I actually did something this weekend!!! First time all summer. I went to see a friend and attend Jack's camp reunion which was okay but the main thing is I left my house and slept at someone else's house. And, it was okay. Love you

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home