Friday, November 23, 2012

November 22, 2012 - Thanksgiving


November 22, 2012 (Thursday)
(Post 658, Day 328 of 2012, 692 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment
Not writing about it didn't help - as last night dragged on, I got sicker. I got almost no sleep at all, and that never helps. 

Thanksgiving Day ruined. My plan to drive to my sister and brother-in-law's house - foiled. I am upset about that. 

My lungs actually hurt from the coughing. Damn, I hate being sick - not that anyone likes it.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        205.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    209.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 3.8 lbs
Diet Comment
I ate almost identically the last two days, and got almost identical results. Now I'm below the weight I was at when I left for LA.

I had no appetite. Before a late, snack-like dinner, all I had for sustenance today was lemonade (made with 2 lemons and stevia-erythritol blend) and water.
Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Hard-boiled eggs, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:  0 oz,  Water: 78+ oz.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home