Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 23, 2012


November 23, 2012 (Friday)
(Post 659, Day 329 of 2012, 693 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
Felt better today - better, but still not well.

I guess this is some sort of virus. The lemonade I made yesterday helped. I did drag myself out to make a quick grocery run, and got some more organic lemons to make more lemonade (for what its worth, I count the lemonade in my water consumption).

I've been watching a bit of TV on my computer. Not the waste of time it usually is. If you haven't seen the BBC series Sherlock (two seasons of three hour-and-a-half episodes each), it gets my very highest recommendation. Brilliant. Alex put me on to this on my vacation. Here's how good it is: I am appalled that I will have to wait more than a year for season three.
 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        203.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 1.6 lbs
Diet Comment
Yesterday's fasting - unscheduled, unwanted as it was, didn't do as much for my weight as a couple of days of regular eating. I meant to have a regular eating day today, but feeling a little better, with a real appetite for the first time in a couple of days, I had a late-night cheat.
Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, chia seeds, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-erithrytol blend).

Dinner
Dal Tadka (lentil currry) with spinach and eggs. Not shown: Salad of Spring Mix and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Second Nature Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanuts, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries).


Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:  28 oz,  Water: 80+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home