Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 9

This morning I weighed in at 234.6.

In addition to 3+L of seltzer and a couple of cups of black coffee, I ate:

Breakfast
2 slices turkey bacon and sauteed spinach with lentils and 2 eggs.

Lunch
Black bean and beef chili over spring greens.

Dinner
Steamed green beans and lentils with balsamic vinaigrette, a wild-caught salmon burger with homemade coleslaw. I ate more coleslaw than is in this picture.

Dinner was again very late, and for the second day in a row, I missed taking my pre-dinner AGG supplements. I am guessing, from my brief experience, that eating lots of calories right before bedtime is not good for weight loss, and neither is skipping a meal. It is too bad, because had I eaten dinner on a regular schedule - instead of delayed by 4+ hours - this day would have been a perfect day.

As always, I appreciate any questions and comments; please post a comment if only to show that you've read this ('Kilroy was here').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home