Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 43

GOALS
  • Goal date:  2/26/11
  • Weight goal: 217.8 pounds
  • Total Inches goal: 124-1/4
This is my 6-week anniversary. My weight today was  223.4 pounds on the scale.The trend is now back in place.

All is well, I guess. Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast
Spinach, black beans, 1/3C egg whites + a whole egg, microwaved and topped with salsa.
   
Lunch
Rotisserie chicken, black beans and balsamic vinaigrette over Spring Mix greens.
   
Dinner
Chili (black beans, grass-fed beef, tomatoes, spices) over cauliflower with freshly grated parmesan.
Late-night Snack
Unusually, at the end of the night, I was hungry. I ate a hard-boiled egg, and, a little while later, made a fried egg (in organic butter). Both were large organic eggs. Good solid protein and healthy fats, but my experience so far says this is not going to look good on the scale tomorrow.

As always, please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home