Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 44

GOALS
  • Goal date:  2/26/11
  • Weight goal: 217.8 pounds
  • Total Inches goal: 124-1/4
As expected, late night snacks do not look good on the scale the next morning. I don't think this is going to be a major factor in the long run (weight fluctuates for a lot of reasons on a day-to-day, and weighing myself every day, while providing motivation and lots of data points, is ultimately just feeding my obsessive-compulsive monster). Scale weight: 222.8. A notch above my goal. The trend is still good, though:


Here's today's pictures of what I ate:

Breakfast
Baby spinach sauteed in macadamia nut oil with 2 whole,large organic eggs and refried beans.
Lunch
Sliced rotisserie chicken and black beans in balsamic vinaigrette over Spring Mix greens.
   
Dinner
Chili (black beans, grass-fed beef, tomatoes, spices) and steamed green beans
As always, please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home