Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 86

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      April 23, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  198.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         117.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        210.4 
  Yesterday's Weight:    211.8 
  +Gain/-Loss:           - 1.4 


Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you!

Well, it is nice to start losing weight again. I hate it when I gain two days in a row. At least now I'm below the weight I put on this last free day. Think where I might have been if I hadn't eaten a pound-and-a-half of cabbage coated in fat (aka cole slaw)! Alright, it was all healthy fat, but still, calorie-dense, right?

What does the chart tell me? The trend line starts to form a declining (losing) line when I get back to last Saturday's weight. Only 4 pounds to go on that, 6 to this week's goal... It seems like a lot, but it really isn't, since most of it is weight put on in one free day, last Saturday. Here's that chart:



... and today's food:

 Breakfast  
Spinach, eggs (2 whites, 1 whole), black beans in coconut oil with salsa.

Lunch
Spring Mix greens with cabbage topped with ham off the bone, black beans and balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner

Mashed black beans and wild-caught salmon burger, with broccoli and cauliflower.

Late night snack (no pic)
Two hard-boiled eggs with guacamole and a navy bean salad.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home