Friday, July 29, 2011

July 28, 2011: Day 60, Post 208

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        204.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    201.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.6 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1, and July 23 the start of Phase 2 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.
This is Day 60 post-Slow-Carb, day 6 of 14 of Phase 2 of The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

Yes, I am a little concerned with a 6-1/2 pound weight gain in the last 5 days. I did have a bowel movement before lunch, but I don't think it accounts for that much weight.

Yesterday, I drank a quart of fresh-squeezed lemonade (sweetened with Stevia-Erythritol blend) and counted it in my water intake - but the juice of 3 lemons, without much pulp, may have blown out my carb count - which I'm not tracking - for the day.

The reason I weigh myself daily for only one reason - to give me more data points to make and spot trends. This trend I am seeing - 4 out of 5 days of increasing weight, is a little early, and for this phase, not known, but it does bring this factor to my attention. Will I take some corrective measure? I may cut back calories a little bit, but probably not. In fact, there isn't much to do without abandoning the plan I'm following, and I am not ready to throw in the towel on that at this time.


Food Log

Breakfast
Spinach, Nova smoked salmon and eggs.
Lunch

Spring Mix greens, baby spinach, tomato with balsamic vinaigrette, grass-fed beef burgers with uncured bacon, homemade mayonnaise, Dijon mustard.
Dinner
Turkey, pepperoni, Spring Mix greens, baby spinach, homemade mayonnaise.

Nova salmon, baby spinach, Spring Mix greens, homemade mayonnaise.
Snack
Pepperoni slices.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 128+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

It is mysterious. Maybe your system is just settling down. Maybe the food is causing water gain. I think you are right. Stay with the course. Love you

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home