Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 27, 2011: Day 59, Post 207

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        201.6 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    200.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.8 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st day of Phase 1, and July 23 the start of Phase 2 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

This is Day 59 post-Slow-Carb, day 5 of 14 of Phase 2 of The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle.

Yesterday, I was rather blase about my weight changes. Today, maybe a little less so.

Phase 2 is not having the effect on my weight I was expecting, being neutral or gaining for the first 4 weigh-ins. I won't draw any conclusions - the last time I did something like this, though, I lost weight dramatically in the first few days (see Day 6, 51 days ago, for the first 7 days of induction in the Natural Hormonal Enhancement eating plan).

One problem, and perhaps THE problem, is that I have not been having regular bowel movements. Again! In fact, I have not had one since I started Phase 2. Despite taking senna a few times. I'm getting a little worried about that. I wish I could get back to my pre-weight loss once-a-day.


Food Log

Breakfast
Spinach and eggs, with bacon.
Lunch
Tuna, baby spinach, Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Baby spinach, Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette and grass-fed beef burgers.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  24 oz,   Water: 130+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Look at your posting for the day before. You were feeling great about your progress. Remember- weight does not matter. Your body is probably adjusting to the new foods. You could try more senna but I know that seems controversial. love you

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home