Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 24, 2011: Post 266 - Measurement Day, Cheat Day

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        202.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.0 lbs
Daily weight since 5/30/2011.
                Last week     This week     Gain/Loss
  Weight:     201.2  lbs    202.0  lbs    - 0.8  lbs
  Chest:       39.00 "       39.00 "      - 0.00 in
  Waist:       38.00 "       38.00 "      - 0.00 "
  Hips:        37.00 "       37.00 "      - 0.00 "
  Total in:   114.00 "      114.00 "      0 0.00 "
  % Body Fat:  16.8  %       18.5  %      + 1.7  %
This is a chart of my weekly weight since 5/30/2011.
This is a weekly chart of inches lost (sum of chest, waist, hips) since 5/30/2011
These have become my recent 'average' measurements. I have spent a lot of time these days at or very near 202 pounds. Also, I have had a total inches measurement of 114" for months. My body fat percentage is up this week, Hopefully, temporary. I feel a new weight loss coming on. Yeah, baby!

I had a great day of eating all kinds of 'forbidden' foods. Even though the start of it was pretty normal.

But, unfortunately, since I spent most of the time eating in my car until dinner, there are no pics. And because I left my phone in the car (in the rain) when I ate dinner, no pics from that either. 

It is a picture-free cheat day. You'll have to just get my descriptions.



Food Log
Breakfast
Cocoa-whey egg cream protein shake: Dark cocoa and vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, coconut milk, cinnamon, and stevia-erythritol blend.

Lunch
Aphrodite's Bakery: A Club wrap containing turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, mayo. Spanakopita. A slice of peanut butter/chocolate cheese cake. This place remains one of my favorite stopping-off places in NYC. 

Snack
Really, two snacks, about 2 hours apart: A phillo-wrapped apple and cheese pastry from Aphrodite (which I got to-go at lunch), and later, 99 cents worth of smoked almonds when I gassed up for the ride home.

Dinner
Ruby Tuesday's. Salad bar (mesclin greens, green peppers, cucumber, broccoli, green peas, blue cheese dressing; then, potato salad, waldorf salad, pasta salad. Biscuits. Blackened tilapia with onion rings.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water:70+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home