Friday, November 25, 2011

November 24, 2011: Post 318 (Day 327) Thanksgiving Day Cheat!




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        205.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    207.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  2.0 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
What I lost Tuesday, I got back Wednesday. Today, I've moved cheat day to Thursday, as this is Thanksgiving, and I ate a silly amount of food from morning to around 6pm. My next meal will be dinner tomorrow, so that will be a 24-hour fast. This is my first intermittent fast.


Daily Comment
Today being Thanksgiving, it seems appropriate to express my gratitude for the love and warmth of my family and friends, and for the opportunity to play music and for those times when I am given the blessing of being able to help others.


Food Log

No pictures today, in fact, because eating was continuous, I'm just going to list all the stuff I had, by macronutrient:



Protein
Turkey, ham, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs.

Fat
Whipped cream. Other than that, only what was used in the preparation of the food, which was probably quite a bit - but no other added fat (no butter or salad dressing).

Carbohydrates
Biscuits, sweet potatoes, spinach casserole, corn pudding, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin bread.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  Lots and lots,   Water: some, not a lot. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home