Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 28, 2012: Post 564 (2012 Day 210) Cheat Day


July 28, 2012


Daily Comment

Tired today. Spent the whole day, pretty much, eating and getting ready for the gig with i am Fool, which is an outdoor graduation party. The weather was iffy from the moment I got out of bed, so I don't know how that will play out.

It turned out fine. There was rain, but we played under a tent and stayed dry. The bigger problem was how humid it was. The guitars didn't stay in tune. 

We still managed to play 3 hours of pretty good music (I think). We ate before the show, and the food was great-tasting, but halfway through the first set, I started feeling gassy. That made for some unpleasant, maybe even disgusting, moments later on in the show. Even though we were outdoors, it looked like John the drummer was going to pass out at one point.

Still, the music was good, and the band made a few new fans. I really enjoyed myself, once the gas attack was over. This is a big weekend for music. Tomorrow's a jam session, too. I hope I get a chance to do a wash
   
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        202.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.2  lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 1.8 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.
Diet Comment:
OK, it's pepperoni. The cheese didn't help. I'll get rid of the rest today, cheat day. I'm going to eat at the gig, there won't be any photos. Just a re-hash.

Food Log
Food I ate today:

  • Blueberry-kale protein shake (Almond milk, blueberries, kale, whey protein (24g protein), vanilla, stevia-inulin blend.
  • Second Nature Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanuts, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries).
  • Nutter Butter and Oreos cookies.
  • Sausage.
  • Pulled Pork.
  • Chicken Riggies (Rigatoni with chicken and cheese).
  • Pasta salad.
  • Pepperoni and cheese.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    30 oz,   Water: 80+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Alex- you are here, too! Love you.
I think gas is a family inheritance. I remember gas filled car rides to Brooklyn (due to Mom) that were unbearable. Smoke and gas. And the car always overheated. Not fun memories. But funny, in retrospect.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home