Monday, October 22, 2012

October 21, 2012 - Fast Day


October 21, 2012 (Sunday)
(Post 635, Day 295 of 2012, 660 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment

Slept in. Went to an open mic and had some good fun there. Nothing more to tell. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        204.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 2.4 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011

Diet Comment
Not too bad for a post-cheat weight gain.

Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee: 0 oz,  Water: 56+ oz. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Before you started this fasting stuff was your basic diet veggies, protein beans and fat? And you still did a cheat day? Just can't quite remember. Sorry about the car but impulsivity rarely feels good. Love you

11:47 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Actually, that's pretty much my diet now, except without beans at EVERY meal. I have had a cheat day every week since 2011 started, and still do. Adding the fast days is only the latest addition to my eating plan, and I lost all my weight before I started that, so I can't recommend it as a weight loss aid. But I do think it can't hurt and is healthy.

Love you, too,
Ken

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home