Monday, November 26, 2012

November 25, 2012 - Fast Day


November 25, 2012 (Sunday)
(Post 661, Day 331 of 2012, 695 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
I may have had a slight relapse today. Mostly I'm better, there's certainly less coughing (but not no coughing, and still productive). But I felt totally depleted. Drained of energy. Wiped.

So I spent the day watching the last season of United States of Tara. I thought it was very, very good. You know, I laughed, I cried, I left the theater humming the tunes. 
  

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        205.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.4 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 3.4 lbs
Diet Comment
Yesterday, I ate a large amount of off-plan, though mostly healthy food (due to throwing away, and not eating, most of the sub-par pumpkin pie*).
  *I enjoyed writing those last three parenthetical alliterative words quite a bit. Look at me, so proud of myself.

Having spent the day inert, and having fasted for only nineteen hours, I'm uncertain what to expect on the scale tomorrow. Then again, I've written before about the low value of expectations.
Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Dal Bukhara (black lentil curry) with broccoli and eggs. Not shown: Baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:  0 oz,  Water:  48+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

wow all the weight gone. Good for you. Love you hope you feel better.

10:00 AM  
Blogger joan said...

wow all the weight gone. Good for you. Love you hope you feel better.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home