Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10

I think we can settle on this rule for me and my diet: Don't skip any meals. And, especially, don't eat the skipped meal before bed-time,  That isn't too hard a rule. I have not had a moment's hunger in the last 9 days, except when I have missed a meal. Every time that has happened in the last 9 days, it has resulted in a weight gain the next weigh-in. That, without it being a higher calorie day the day before (not that I count calories or believe they're relevant to my weight loss here).

So, my weigh-in this morning? Up 0.4 pounds - 235 even.

This is what I ate today, and it was eaten on a regular schedule:

Breakfast
Same old sauteed-in-coconut oil baby spinach and lentils, with 2 large eggs.

Lunch
Same old salad: Spring greens and baby spinach, with lentils and sliced rotisserie chicken, marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Peas lubed with hemp oil and spices, a salmon-burger (again? yup - this was a choice!) on a bed of mashed avocado seasoned with a little salt and cayenne. For 'dessert' some sauerkraut.

Because I've described everything as 'same old, same old,' you might think I'm getting bored, but you would be wrong. Having the same/similar meals often makes things easy and is part of the plan. but I like these dishes: I find them delicious.

Please leave a comment if you read this. And feel free to criticize, challenge or question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home