Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 47

GOALS
  • Goal date:  2/26/11
  • Weight goal: 217.8 pounds
  • Total Inches goal: 124-1/4
After yesterday's indulgence I added a couple of pounds, coming in at 220.7. This is only 1/2 pound above the day's goal weight, and I still have a shot at making tomorrow's weigh-in goal by having done a semi-fast (no food until dinner) today; but I might not. If I make goal weight tomorrow, I will have a whole cheat day. If not, it will be a 'regular' day. Either way, with 8 days to go before this period's final weigh-in, I am confident of my success.

Here's today's chart; notice the much smaller cheat meal/day bump:



I am quite pleased to have "gotten away" with yesterday's overeating (and alcohol) so "cheaply".

Today's food:
   

Dinner


Wild-caught mahi-mah (lightly sauteed in macadamia nut oil)i with roasted red pepper sauce. Steamed broccoli with herbed butter.  Not shown: Mesculin and chick-pea salad with one sauteed shrimp.


As always, please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home