Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 87

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      April 23, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  198.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         117.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        209.8 
  Yesterday's Weight:    210.4 
  +Gain/-Loss:           - 0.6 


Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you!

File this in the "Maybe Someday, I'll Learn" category: Eating right before bed is not good for weight loss. Even when, as in last night, it is perfectly good food, totally 'Slow-carb Diet'-approved food, it still slows, stops or, in a few cases of excess, reverses weight loss.

So, I now have a mental stop in place for late-night snacking. Also, a behavioral note: Those cravings signal that I should have gone to bed already.

Here's today's chart:



... and today's food:

 Breakfast  
Navy beans with spinach and eggs (2 whites, 1 whole) in coconut oil and topped with salsa.

Lunch
Tuna, navy beans, mayonnaise over Spring Mix greens.

Dinner

Chili with veggies (grass-fed beef, chick peas, navy beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and tomato paste, and spices, broccoli and cauliflower) and cole slaw.

Midnight Snack
Made cole slaw, ate it all. Plus a cup of lentils.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for food pics. I am new to 4HB so these are great ideas. I am going to cook some turkey blackbean chili today.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thank you for your comment! Good luck to you - I am sure you will have great success with Slow Carb.

I will be happy to post any recipe for anything you see me make on the blog (except the cole slaw, long story). I will also try and answer any questions you have, although it seems very simple to me.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Nitric Pure said...

You have a great diet food and I love the pics and recipes, its awesome.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Rod Khleif said...

Seems like you have a successful weight loss plan. Keep it up!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Niche Finder Software said...

Great plan, keep on sharing your post for the benefits of the people who are wanting to lose weight! Thanks!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous How To Get Long EyeLashes said...

I really need your advice regrading that to complete my well being. Thanks for the post!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Hostels rome said...

This will absolutely effective! I wanna try that soon. Thanks!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Wellness Coaching said...

Awesome diet, will be happy to give it a try as well. Thanks!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home