Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 42/132 Measurement and Free Day

GOALS
  • Goal date:                    May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:        115.5
 Today's Weight:        204.6 
 Yesterday's Weight:    207.6 
 Gain/Loss:             - 3.0 

Here are the numbers for this week's official weigh-in and measure-up:

            Last Week      Today       Difference
Weight        203.0        204.6        +1.6 lbs
Chest          40.0         40.25       +0.25"
Waist          39.0         38.5        -0.5"   
Hips           38.0         37.5        -0.5"   
Total "       117.0        116.25       -0.75"


Please leave a comment if you visit here. 
Thank you.

A big weight drop wasn't enough to save that measuremen, and I am more than 3 pounds from goal weight, but I see something that makes me very happy:  The inches have begun to move, and I could see it before I took the measurement.


I was undone by a very large weight gain on my Free day. I am officially moving back to my original version of the plan, which involved only 5 rules (you can see them in this post from a couple of days ago). I am also going to start some exercise 2 or 3 times a week - my adjustable kettlebell weight has arrived!
This is a chart of my weight loss since I started the Slow Carb Diet on 1/1/11.

Free Day Food

Breakfast
24g protein drink (not shown) and a whole egg and two 2 whites scrambled with two natural sausages and sauteed peppers and onions, and a side of Dal Tadka (lentil curry) with spinach.

Lunch
    Preceding lunch, I had Simply Grapefruit juice with some walnuts.
NY Gianni's Bronx Style Pizza. Plain and simple. Half for lunch. 

Dinner     
The other half of the pizza. 

Today's Liquid
     32 oz black coffee and 90+ oz of water.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home