Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 43/133

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         115.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        209.4 
  Yesterday's Weight:    204.6 
  +Gain/-Loss:           + 3.8 

Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you! 

Well, 3.8 pounds is one of the lower weight gains for my Free Day, but I started so far above where I wanted to be, that, well, we'll have to see if I can make this work. I've decided to go back to the basics of the program I was most successful with, but first, I have to work my way through some supplies I bought - protein shakes, Indian bean preparations. That should take about a week or so. Also, today I will do my first full set of kettle-bell swings. We'll see how that goes. I'm starting light...
                                         
Weight-Loss on the Slow-Carb Diet (SCD)
Weight since starting the Slow-Carb Diet on Jan 1, 2011. The first 5 days were estimated. The dotted red line is the 6-day moving average.

Daily Weight vs Goal 


Today's Food
Breakfast
24g protein drink (not shown) and red beans with spinach, chipotle salsa, with a hard-boiled egg diced and mixed in.

Lunch
Grass-fed roast beef with black beans and home-made mayonnaise on Spring Mix greens.

Dinner
Two baked chicken breasts with Dal Tadka and mixed vegetables.


Today's Liquid
    24 oz. of black coffee and 96+ oz. of water.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi- we just talked about this so I have not much to say. Love you-

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home