Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 30, 2011: Day 62, Post 210 - Week 1 Phase 2 Measurements

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        204.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    205.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.6 lbs

This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st measurement for Phase 1 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle. July 23 was the 1st measurement for Phase 2.

             Last week     This week     Gain/Loss
  Weight:     197.6  lbs    204.0  lbs    + 6.4  lbs
  Chest:       39.25 "       39.00 "      - 0.00 in
  Waist:       37.00 "       37.00 "      - 1.00 "
  Hips:        37.00 "       37.00 "      - 0.50 "
  Total in:   113.25 "      113.25 "      - 1.50 "
  % Body Fat:  17.6  %       17.6  %      - 1.1  %
This is a chart of my weekly weight since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st measurement for Phase 1 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle. July 23 was the 1st measurement for Phase 2.
This is a chart of inches lost (sum of chest, waist, hips) since ending the Slow-Carb diet. July 9 was the 1st measurement for Phase 1 of The 6 week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle. July 23 was the 1st measurement for Phase 2.
Today is the first day of week 2 of Phase 2 from The 6-week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle, which, like Phase 1, is 2 weeks long. It is the 62nd day since I switched from the Slow-Carb Diet.
Good news/bad news. The good news: I have maintained all my gains in inches and body composition from phase 1. The Bad news: Weight-wise, I'm back where I started. All my weight progress from phase 1 has been undone.

I am going to continue eating less food of the exact recommended type, and see where I am at the end of next week. In all likelihood, I will go back to phase 1 at that point, but for only a week. Then, phase 2. Then, phase 1, and so on, until I am satisfied with my progress.



Food Log

Breakfast
LES: Lox (Nova smoked salmon), Eggs, and Spinach.
Lunch
Turkey, homemade mayonnaise, Spring Mix greens.
Dinner
Spring Mix greens, onion-burger (Onion soup mix and grass-fed ground beef.
Late-night Snack
Protein shake.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  24 oz,   Water: 128+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home