Monday, September 26, 2011

September 25, 2011: Day 267

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        203.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.2 lbs
Given the immensity of yesterday's intake, today's weight is very pleasing. And since I was still feeling full when I went to bed last night, I woke up with no hunger at all. As a result, I ended up not eating anything until the afternoon.

Food Log


Daily weight since 5/30/2011.
Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Spinach, eggs, black beans, and salsa with bacon and a salad of Spring Mix greens, tomatoes, red cabbage, and vinaigrette.
Dinner
Cocoa-whey egg cream protein shake: Dark cocoa and vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, coconut milk and stevia-erythritol blend and some added BCAAs.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 64+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

no gain with that food. Wow. Wow again. Your body seems to be settling in. Love you. joan

8:43 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thanks for your comment. It brought my attention to the fact that although I put my weight down correctly, I hadn't updated the 'difference' number.

So I actually gained a little over a pound.

I still think your comment applies. I have been at around the same weight (a little higher than I'm happy with, but not bad just the same) for about a month now.

Love you, too. Ken

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home