Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 28, 2011: Post 322 (Day 331)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.8 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.

Progress is progress. My weight loss may have slowed a bit due to this being the week I give up PAGG - which happens every 8 weeks.  I'm going to have 2 regular meals today, with beans, we'll see what that does!


Daily Comment
The exercises I'm doing now have helped (so has the ibuprofen). I got through all of yesterday without taking any ibuprofen. Then, just before going to bed, I had an ache that was in mostly the same places, but instead of sharp pain, it was dull, more like poorly-defined muscular pain. Back to ibuprofen. Then, another session at PT this evening.


And, I've ordered up some info on retiring to Ecuador. It is looking like the place for me.

Food Log


Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch

Yellow-fin light tuna with baby spinach, romaine, pinto beans, cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage, red cabbage, carrots), and balsamic vinaigrette. 
Snack
Baby carrots with homemade mayonnaise.

Dinner
Chicken-feta cheese-spinach sausage with Dijon mustard and peas and pinto beans with a little Wegman's Grandma's Sauce spaghetti sauce.
Snack
Roast turkey with cole slaw.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  22 oz,   Water: 112+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Did I tell you that Jack's back went out? First time for him. He is doing better. Also, just emailed Holly who is alive and well and is a grandmother. I am not able, at this time, to stay on a program. When I am staying on one- it is the weight watchers one - but I am binging pretty frequently and undoing whatever good i do at other times. Love you

1:48 PM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Sorry to hear about Jack. Hope he recovers quickly. Back pain is a real misery.

I saw a picture of Holly's grandkid (there was no caption, so I assumed - right for once).

I know you must be frustrated trying to manage a diet - it has become easy for me, but there have been times when it wasn't. When the time is right for you, you will do the right thing.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home