Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 29, 2011: Post 323 (Day 332)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
I had one of my 'biggest' on-plan days in a couple of months yesterday. By 'biggest' I am referring to the amount of food that I ate. Still managed to work in a little weight loss from that. How cool is that? Still want to lose about 5 more pounds in the next 4 weeks or so.


I was exercising (doing the PT stuff, which isn't a lot, but it is more than I've been doing - but not today see the Daily Comment), and tomorrow is a fast day. Whatever works!


I intended to have a shake and two regular meals today, but due to a nap that went too long, ended up by having a shake as the protein source for dinner. We will see how that works out.


Daily Comment
My band, i am FOOL, has turned our December 17 gig into a benefit for the Food Bank of CNY - I am PROUD to be a FOOL. Rehearsal tonight. I am so looking forward to this.


Speaking of PT, my therapist put a big hurt on me yesterday (which, of course, I didn't feel until today) with some deep-tissue massage. That's the most pain I've had in a while. So much for exercising today.

Food Log


Breakfast
Sorry for the blur - it's steam! This is a spinach, onions, peppers, black beans and eggs scramble with bacon.
Lunch
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.


Dinner
Chocolate protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus cocoa, almond milk and stevia-inulin blend. Salad with baby spinach, romaine lettuce, cole slaw blend (green and red cabbage and carrots) and balsamic vineigrette.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   36 oz,   Water: 102+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home