Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 21, 2011: Post 345 (Day 354)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        201.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Baby-step gains are all right with me. 


Today's fast was postponed to tomorrow, as I had someone I was going to lunch with.


I woke up with a headache, a stuffed- and runny nose, a bit of a sore throat, and very tired. So I took a sick day from work. I skipped breakfast for more bed rest, then met my friend Al for a 'Holiday lunch.' He gifted me with an overwhelmingly expensive bottle of Jameson's 18yo Reserve. And some truly incredible edible treats. Wow.

Daily Comment
When I got home from lunch, I found I'd lost my phone. It had been in my coat pocket, and that is always dangerous, because I'm tall and when I sit, it puts pockets at an angle which frequently empties their contents. I frequently am picking up coins (and sometimes my phone) from my car floor when I drive.


So I knew exactly where it should be, and I called my friend Al, who had picked me up/dropped me off for lunch. But he couldn't find it. I scrambled back to the restaurant (not too far away). No dice.


I called Al back, and got real specific about where he should look.


That was good news. The phone is now right back where it should be. 


Saint Al saves my bacon again. He is like my guardian angel.


And he gave me an awesome bottle of Jameson's. Wow. And home-made venison pepperoni. Wow. 

Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
At Ruby Tuesday's, I had 2 pieces of 'Buffalo Chicken' and 2 plates of salad at the salad bar. The salads consisted of spinach, romaine, green peppers, broccoli, baby lima beans, ham, hard boiled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes between the two plates, and oil and balsamic dressing on one and blue cheese on the other.

Snack
Home-made venison pepperoni (I couldn't wait!).

Dinner
Chicken sausage with feta cheese and spinach and a salad of Spring Mix greens and red kidney beans with vinaigrette.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   12 oz,   Water: 98+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home