Friday, December 23, 2011

December 22, 2011: Post 346 (Day 355) - Fast Day




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        201.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
I'm happy with the way I'm eating, happy with how I feel right now. I'm not sure what else I could ask for. 


I am ending my experiment with PAGG. The results? Inconclusive. I will still take green tea and garlic supplementation, but the policosanol and ALA are gone.

I did my 24-hour fast today, but it didn't quite get out to 24 hours - at hour 23, I was hungry, and I spotted a bag of almonds given as a gift. The ensuing off-plan fail probably undid any weight loss progress I had made with the fast - it took me all of 15 minutes to consume 800 calories. That's the problem with nuts, and why I no longer keep any around. Worse, I was hungry a short time later.


This is why one of the fundamental rules of weight-loss is, "Do not have off-plan foods in the house."

Daily Comment
Feeling mostly recovered from yesterday morning's cold symptoms, the only relic is a bit of a runny nose. Hopefully, I'm out of the woods on that one.  And on to the next topic: Weird weather. 

I live in Syracuse, which gets the most snow of any city in the US or something. By this time last year, we had 6 feet. Admittedly, that was the all-time December snowfall record, but this year we've had nothing. Nothing so far. I have seen a dusting from the night before on a couple of mornings, but it was very light.
In general, I don't mind the snow here, it is only inconvenient when it is actually snowing at a time when I have to be driving.

The rest of the time, since a) these people know how to clear snow away, and b) I get my recreation mostly indoors, I don't care.



Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.
Lunch
Skipped.


Snack
Chili and lime flavored almonds.

Dinner
Cauliflower, Dal Tadka (lentil curry) and venison pepperoni.
Snack
Celery and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 124+ oz.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Still doing great. Weight is stable and you are maintaining. A miracle!! Love you

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home