Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25, 2011: Post 349 (Day 358) - Fast Day




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        +  3.6 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Really packed it on with all the fat and carbs yesterday. Oh, well, today's fast should take care of a bit of that. No food until tomorrow, to accomplish my (at least) 24 hour fast.

Daily Comment
Moving abroad is daunting, and I have two major challenges: Downsizing my possessions and narrowing down my choices. The latter is the least pressing, the former the most difficult aspect. 


Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped. 

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 104+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home