Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 21, 2012: Post 52, Day 52


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.6 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

Disappointingly, my weight is up today - I was hoping for a drop (although it is not unusual for my weight to be up the day after my post-fast 'normal' eating day. 

Anyway, to counter the recent gain, I'm going back to a low-carb, high-protein plan for the day, beginning with 2 shakes and a (bean-less) meal. I have never found anything that works better for weight loss than high-protein, low carb (that is, carbs from vegetables only).

Tomorrow is, of course, a fast day.
Daily Comment
Well, it's back to work after 3 days off. One of those days I had a great time, one I got really sick, one was just a bit of recuperation. Today, things are pretty much back to what passes for normal in my life, and I'm grateful, because 'normal' for me is a pretty happy place these days. 

Also, a shout-out to old homie Dan, for his comment last week, which I just answered. Thanks, Dan!

Food Log
Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).

Lunch
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).

Snack
Celery with home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
Grass-fed beef on a bed of tequila-lime salsa with Spring Mix greens and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette. 
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 104+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home