Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 25, 2012: Post 56, Day 56 - Measurement day, Cheat Day

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        200.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    199.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.





Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

                   Last week    This week     Gain/Loss
  Weight:     202.6  lbs   200.0  lbs    - 2.6  lbs
  Chest:       39.00 "      39.00 "      - 0.00 in
  Waist:       38.00 "      37.00 "      - 1.00 "
  Hips:        37.00 "      37.00 "      - 0.00 "
  Total in:   114.00 "     113.00 "      - 1.00 "
  % Body Fat:  16.9  %      16.9  %      - 0.0  %


This is a chart of my weekly weight since 12/31/2011.First quarter.


This is a weekly chart of measured total inches (sum of chest, waist, hips) since 12/31/2011. First quarter.


So, better. On all fronts. Ridiculous eating day. Lots and lots of food consumed, the last of which was eaten very late at night. I expect a big weight jump tomorrow (and also, that tomorrow's all-day fast will mitigate a lot of that gain).

Daily Commentary
Here's where attitude trumps... skill? talent? I don't know, something like that. There is a woman country singer, a very nice woman, in fact, who I have seen at jams and open mics for a few years now. I have occasionally backed her up. She is very popular. I think her voice and guitar playing are terrible. She once asked to play my bass in a song (while I was onstage with her) and I politely, with a smile, declined. But her attitude, her persistence, her personal charm... She communicates what she wants, rendering my low estimation of her performance irrelevant. Tonight, and last Thursday, when I backed her up, her joy and enthusiasm were quite obvious to me and the audience. Her flat singing and loose rhythm guitar work meant nothing to me or to those in the audience. We all heard with our hearts.



Food Log
Breakfast
Pink grapefruit (both halves eaten); onion, pepper and mozzarella cheese omelet; Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Golden Flax cereal with blueberries, whey protein powder (24g of protein), almond milk and stevia-inulin; black coffee.
Snack
Remember yesterday's fail? I had some more home-made coconut macaroons.



Lunch
Whole-wheat farfalle pasta (bowties) with peas and pomodoro sauce.
Dinner
A salad of Spring mix greens, red cabbage, baby carrots and balsamic vinaigrette.



Snack
Assorted donuts.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  30 oz, Water:  72+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home