Friday, February 24, 2012

February 23, 2012: Post 54, Day 54


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.6 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

200 pounds. That's a nice, round number to be at today. While this is normally the weight-gain phase of my week (2 days of 'normal' eating, then a cheat day), I hope to gain less by being a little higher-protein and lower-carb (extra shake, no beans), for the 'normal' days.

Daily Comment
I am having a moment of doubt re: My expatriate retirement plan. This may be because it is still so far away, yet the need to prepare seems like a huge task that must not wait. There are also doubts about whether I really will be able to afford to live the way I dream and visualize - the need I have for some modern comforts (a Western-style bathroom and kitchen, for instance) and access to organic food, in a place that otherwise offers many cultural and spiritual benefits (like Southeast Asia). Many places I read about may only be inexpensive if you 'go native' - which is something I am ready to do socially, but not environmentally.


At the same time, I believe that it is important to take steps toward your goal - so I have bought a course on selling photographs commercially. I love taking photographs and have for most of my life -if it works out that I can earn even a little bit more money in retirement, it will make a big difference to me.


Food Log
Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Lunch
At Star North.
Mongolian Grill (shrimp, chicken, broccoli, onions, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, egg, hot and spicy sauce) , kimchi, fish in eggdrop soup, and a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg and ranch dressing.
Snack
Spring Mix greens, red cabbage, and balsamic vinaigrette.



Dinner
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 128+ oz

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Wow- back at 200 you are impressive. That is great. You have a lot of time to figure this out. Love you

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home