Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012: Post 57, Day 57 - Fast Day


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 4.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

As expected, my weight has shot way up. Not to worry. It is on its way down, even as we 'speak'. I decided to go just shy of 24 hours on this fast, with a late-night protein shake.

Daily Comment
Once again, I find myself with nothing to say. It could happen.


Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped.

Break-Fast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32+ oz,   Water: 112+ oz

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi honey. You continue to do great. What can I say? I am in awe. I feel good and things are good. Love you,

8:18 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thank you! This continues to work out for me. Today my weight is under pre-cheat weight. Go figure.

Glad to hear you're feeling good.

Love,
Ken

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home