Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012: Post 87, Day 87


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        199.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.8 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - March 31, 2012. 

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
A full day of eating yesterday, but the scale acts like it wasn't. That's a good thing, I guess. The more important thing though is that I was able to guess my weight exactly before I stepped on the scale. Nice trick, and quite consistent with my attitude about my weight: No single day's weight is important at all.

Daily Comment:
So tired today - It is my second consecutive night of inadequate sleep time. 

Worse: I know now that I will be dragging my ass for the next 5 Mondays, thanks to signing up to be part of the host band at the Rooter's blues jam on Sunday nights (it ends at 1pm, but being part of the host band means I won't get home until nearly 2am. 

Maybe it's a dumb mistake, but I really like playing with the other people in the band, and don't get the chance very often. Plus, I will get to play with a bunch of "guests" I don't regularly have the opportunity with.

Why sacrifice my health (lack of sleep is implicated in everything from cognitive problems to weight gain)? I do it because I feel so much better when I play more. As I've said, playing is my joy. And, to the degree that doing what gives you joy is a positive thing, I feel it mitigates the health risk. Not to mention, not doing it doesn't guarantee I will get enough sleep.


Food Log

Breakfast


Spinach, peppers and onions, and goat cheese omelet. 

Lunch
Tuna and egg salad on Spring Mix greens with red cabbage. The picture didn't come out, though. Too bad. It was - and looked - good.



Dinner
Chili (ground grass-fed beef, peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, black beans, tomato paste, spices) and fresh-grated Romano cheese..   

Snack
More of the chili I had for dinner.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 128+ oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home