Monday, March 26, 2012

March 25, 2012: Post 85, Day 85 - Fast Day


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        201.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - March 31, 2012.  

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.  

Diet Comment:
Today is a 24-hour fast day. I did not put on much weight on my cheat day, but I am sticking to my plan. It would have been so easy to just start eating, at 1pm, but no calories until 6pm is the way I played it.

Daily Comment:
I had my first rehearsal with Mama Bare today. Good stuff. Easy group to get along with. They're a little more adventurous and a little less 'sounds like the record' than Big Talk, my other side project, who showed up at the Bridge Street jam with another bass player, a friend of the guitarist. 


I felt for a while like I was being replaced, and think, if he had been a better bass player, I might, possibly, have been replaced. That would have stung, but would have been ok. Also, I could be completely wrong, and the other bass player might have been there just to cap his visit to Syracuse. Who knows? 


I played a good set at Bridge Street, and a great set at Rooter's, the second jam I went to, so, really, who cares? The important thing is the playing I did, not the playing I didn't do.



Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch

Skipped.


Dinner
Grass-fed beef with Dijon mustard, with Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.  


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 120+ oz

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

you are getting so wise in your old age. I hope I do, too. (haha)
Everything looks good
love you

10:01 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

I don't know if this is wisdom. More likely, just a coping mechanism with a written 'tell'.

Hope you're well,

Love,
Ken

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home